[Grok-dev] Setting up apidoc with Grok

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Fri Aug 17 09:21:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 17.08.2007, 10:02 -0300 Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> It seems that the apidoc package is not included in the Grok buildout.
> Since then, I've setup a regular Zope 3 instance to run on a different
> port just so I can look at the docs. HTH.

In older releases it was not included in Grok. Now it should be
available (well, I hope. The admin-UI uses it). But note, that for some
apidoc related functionality you also need other packages. So setting up
a different Zope 3 as Luciano told, might nevertheless be the best
solution. I did it this way too.

Cheers,

--
Uli