[Grok-dev] thoughts while writing a tutorial

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Aug 17 10:40:24 EDT 2007

What a great idea. These "trails" could be a great way to organise
"recipes", "tutorials", "howtos", "primers", "best practices" you
name it...

That would make it very accesible to users. Maybe we eventually would
have volunteers responsible of maintaining each trail. And a
beautiful timeline showing who contributed what and when...

Mvh Sebastian