[Grok-dev] Re: The Grok Learning Curve

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Aug 20 15:12:03 EDT 2007

I don't agree that recipes only are for experts (consumer cook books
are rather popular after all...:)), but I agree that one will expect
them to be narrow in scope. By lowering the bar, recipes will be
easier to create and maintain. Personally I like recipes far better
than tutorial since they allow me a non-linear learning path.

Mvh Sebastian