[Grok-dev] Re: failing (security?) tests on grok trunk

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Fri Aug 24 09:06:33 EDT 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> I've started a branch called 'philikon-ftest-layer-does-fixture-setup'
> to work on this.

This ended up being relatively quick and painless. The branch is done
and if there are no objections, I'd like to merge it. To summarize the
change:

Instead of every ftest doing grok.grok(...), ftesting.zcml now simply
does <grok:grok package="grok.ftests" />. This way, all ftests are run
within all fixtures, eliminating the dependency on the order in which
tests are run.

Sure enough, I found two more ordering-dependent ftests and fixed them
accordingly.