[Grok-dev] is automatic context detection harmful?

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Aug 24 11:17:48 EDT 2007

I agree with Brandon that grok.context should become mandatory, so
that we'd have one canonical way of doing that.

The main reason for me would be to make grok easier to explain.

I think for small web apps it's not bad at all to put the model and
view code in the same module, at least initially. In fact, for small
apps it's natural to put several models and views in the same module,
which then requires the use of grok.context anyway.

Regards,

Luciano