[Grok-dev] paleosoft animaltree & adder applications

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Aug 28 13:44:34 EDT 2007

On 8/28/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Currently the live demos of both applications on paleosoft are broken.
> Could they be fixed?

I just fixed the site, and everything is now running on Grok 0.10.

I also added an instance of Philipp's Todolist sample app.

> It would also be nice if they could join
> svn.zope.org/repos/main/grokapps and the links could be updated from
> paleosoft.

All the code for the Paleosoft apps is the Zope repo now, along with
the Bookshelf example Dirceu Tiegs has been working on to demonstrate

I also imported my update of Philipp's Todolist sample app (the code
in his screencast reflects an earlier Grok).

The links have been updated as well.

BTW, yesterday I developed a simple-yet-useful app to tally votes in a
meeting. The symbols in the source code are in Portuguese because I'll
use it for my PyCon Brasil Grok workshop. Next week I'll translate the
code to English and import it to the repo.

Cheers,

Luciano