[Grok-dev] viewlets and groklets

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:55:36 EST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 3:39 PM, TIm Terlegård
<tim.terlegard at valentinewebsystems.se> wrote:
> What are your opinions about groklets and viewlets?

I'd go for viewlets at this point. As you say, the "dead chicken" of a
Viewlet manager is really no big deal, and what we want in the future
is a portlet system, where you can move around viewlets between
different slots, without changing any code, something you can't do
with either viewlets or Groklets today. Maybe Groklets will appear in
that portlet system, but we can wait until then I think.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64