[Grok-dev] CMS Project

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Dec 11 08:37:07 EST 2007

My penny... everybody who can creates a CMS at some point... how about
creating a CMS-construction kit where configuration and modifications
are done in code. Some components are allready available.

I have created a bare bones CMS for a couple of projects I am involved
in. It is simple and isn't really geared towards website publishing
but rather content in general. I'd be happy to let you take a look at
it to see if you can use/abuse some of the ideas. However, right now,
I can't commit to a project.

Mvh Sebastian