[Grok-dev] Grok on Ohloh

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Dec 12 05:04:33 EST 2007

Kind of fun :) Firefox would set you back $786,698 if you hired a team
to write it from scratch... :p At Ericsson they had a metric saying
that any estimate should be multiplied by 3,5 to get a correct quote
(they found that projects tend to cost on average 2,7 times more than
the initial estimate). I wonder what the ohloh metric would be.

Oh, and the Zope 3 I found only had 11,818 LOC. So I guess there is a
cheap option out there... :)
http://www.ohloh.net/projects/4495?p=Zope+3

Mvh Sebastian