[Grok-dev] Re: Next sprints

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Feb 13 07:08:44 EST 2007

Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Martijn: Do you have the sprint in April (or something like that) on
> your radar?

Still need to start organizing this. Currently I have a bit of a
scheduling conflict; pyweek (which I'd like to participate in) is also
in April so that eats up some of my time there. We could move the sprint
to late april/early may.

One of the problems in organizing this is that I don't have ready access
to a space to hold it in. I will find something, however. :)

 > I also want to propose to make use of the DZUG conference in early
 > June to work on grok.

Sounds like a good plan! If Jim will make it there we can also
brainwash^H^H^H show Grok to him. Hm, when is EuroPython this year? 9-11
july. We should also plan some sprint around that.