[Grok-dev] Sharing a common template layout?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Wed Jan 17 19:28:05 EST 2007

Is there a Grok way to share a common template layout?

I looked at the Grok Wiki application, which has a
'page_templates/layout.pt' which is used by both the
'page_templates/edit.pt' and 'page_templates/index.pt' templates.
However, if grokwiki added an Image grok.Model for example, it would
require repeating the layout in 'image_templates/layout.pt'. Which
obviously isn't the right way to go about it - but I am not sure what
the right way to do it is ... any pointers would be much appreciated.