[Grok-dev] How do I reference a common template in the statics folder?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Jul 6 04:17:26 EDT 2007

My two pennies... There are better places to learn in depth about
macros and page templates than in the Grok tutorials, but how to use
them with Grok is really a make or break for anybody who is getting
started.

If the mini tutorials are like small cookbooks, this is definitely a
recipe I would want to read. Especially if it is a nobrainer...

...having said that, I haven't got macros working yet... so if I just
could understand how it works, I will write it myself. :)

Mvh Sebastian