[Grok-dev] mini tutorial volunteer drafting

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Sat Jul 7 18:22:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 16:39 -0300, Luciano Ramalho wrote:
> On 7/7/07, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> > Luciano, you're in charge of making sure the mini tutorials are in
> > restructured text format and checked in. Feel free to get help doing
> > that. You're also in charge of a cursory review to see whether the
> > tutorial is not totally off-base. You also need to inform Darryl when a
> > mini tutorial is ready for the website.

I've created directory trunk/doc/minitutorials and moved the first
mini-tut, searching.txt to the directory. Grabbed and added macros HowTo
from Ulif's sandbox (I believe that was the most up to date).

Please commit further HowTos to doc/minitutorials.

Rebuilt site with link in main menu to HowTos. Updated site
grok.zope.org.

Best regards,
Darryl