[Grok-dev] Re: Grok-CD - GROK single color badge

Armin C. Stroß-Radschinski developer at acsr.de
Fri Jul 20 08:51:31 EDT 2007

Hi zusammen,
wie angekündigt, eine 1-farbige Badge-Version von "GROK – The Character"

Hi together,
As announced in the Grok-CD tread, the single colour badge version
of  "GROK – The Character"

It is a first study, not a refined one. As a discussion base to use
it as a mascot for the froscon and Sprint communications. Feedback
welcome!

Next step is a version with black filled background or shield, but
this needs more than palette modification as I did it here.

My first impression after one day: Too kiddy-like. We need more
impact! Therefore a modification of the emotion is helpful. What do
we need? I think of a twinkle of the eye could do the job – looking
straight into the camera. Martijn: what is the professional comedian
in you saying? Be seriously ;-)!

Armin