[Grok-dev] Re: Suggested look for grok.zope.org

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri Jun 1 18:38:37 EDT 2007

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Please let me know what kind of monitor setup you have and also
> preferably some sample sites that you also find too low in contrast,
> and ones that "just make it". I have no way of recreating your
> experience without some more information. It's a bit like the bug
> reports: "Please fix your application, it is soooo slow!" :)
>
> I have configured perfect colour workflows for printing so I'm not
> entirely lost at this, even though you might be getting that
> impression... ;)

I have no idea how to even tell you this stuff. I'm just saying, it
looks washed out on my MacBook, and other things do not. :)

The point is that if it looks this way to me, it does to lots of other
people too, since those other people probably haven't touched their
screen settings any more than I have.

By the way, when I say "contrast" I don't necessarily mean in the
graphics sense. It could just as easily be your choice of colours. But
for example, the headers in the boxes on the left are nearly invisible
to my eyes unless I go and look for them.

Martin

--
Acquisition is a jealous mistress