[Grok-dev] Re: I know it sucks, but here goes.... grok.zope.org :)

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:23:19 EDT 2007

Hmm, well I'm kind of a fan of the old caveman, but that's not a big deal. I
can understand how he's a bit more of a complicated character.

What I would like to see:
-Recipes. Until recently, I found Zope 3 to be missing a good recipe
collection, and I think it would be great to make Recipes a first-class
citizen on the Grok site.
-Source for the website, assuming it's built in Grok.

Other than that, I think this is terrific. Keep up the good work.

Alec Munro