[Grok-dev] New Grok vs Old Grok

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:58:22 EDT 2007

Grok the caveman needs a couple of things:

1. Work well on websites.
2. A set of different images, like Grok standing, Grok smashing, and so on.
3. People who are committed to creating new images if needed.
4. Personality.

4 is a matter of taste, but if we can show that the vectorized version
of old grok fulfills 1-3, then we could simply have both sets of
pictures and a vote.

Sebastians suggested

5. Personalization

is a neat idea, but overkill, and I'm also not convinced that we
couldn't make personalization-icons on a design based on old grok.
Different loincloths,  with and without clubs, different hairdos and
heads and so on should be just as doable with that basic design as far
as I can see (not being an expert in the field).