[Grok-dev] How to proceed with Grok charakter

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jun 20 06:14:50 EDT 2007

Hi Armin!

I can't see why the link shouldn't work for you. By the feedback I
have received during my work it would seem that it should work fine.
Are you still having problems?

Is your rendering available in another format? I can't open it with
illustrator 11, photoshop 8 (CS), safari or quicktime. I can see that
it is supposed to be a swf file, but they all cough with an error.

Mvh Sebastian