[Grok-dev] Re: How to proceed with Grok character!

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Jun 20 06:14:36 EDT 2007

Great work on the vector version of the original Grok character, Armin!
Since I haven't spoken up on this whole issue, here are my €0.02:

* I absolutely *adore* the original Grok that absolutely doesn't look
like Martijn and if you think it does you're mistaken, it's only a
coincidence that Martijn's wife drew it... Riiiiiiight. Point is, don't
take him away! So I'm happy to see that Armin has jazzed him up as a
vector drawing.

* I also love the new website layout that Sebastian has proposed. As
soon as it's in an implementable state, perhaps a volunteer could update
the template that we have sitting in grok/www. That way we can update
the website to the new layout easily. And let's not wait for perfection
on this end, we can always make improvements later.