[Grok-dev] Re: Grokstar buildout.cfg

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Jun 20 06:15:16 EDT 2007

Hey,

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[snip]
> This is just a guess, but I suspect the space in that "Grok Projects"
> directory kills it. Try it again in a normal directory. Who puts spaces
> in their directory names anyway??? Pfffff. :)

Sebastian, if this is indeed the issue, could you add a bug report to
launchpad? Once we move over to an eggified system, I'm going to bug
Philipp and whoever is upstream so that all of these edge cases work. :)

It's important that these work, as this is a great way to lose new users
of Grok without ever hearing from them. We're lucky we hear from you.

P.S. Yeah I don't put spaces in there either. :)