[Grok-dev] How do I troubleshoot missing packages?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Jun 25 06:16:26 EDT 2007

What steps do I take to troubleshoot missing packages. I am trying...

   from hurry.query.query import Query

...and I have hurry.query-0.9.2-py2.4.egg in my eggs directory (I
have tried to copy the Grokstar project). Unfortunately I get...

   ImportError: No module named hurry.query.query

...and I am a bit confused as to where to look for possible errors.

File "/Users/sebastianware/GrokProjects/ProtonCMS/src/protoncms/
app.py", line 7, in ?
     from hurry.query.query import Query
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/
sebastianware/GrokProjects/ProtonCMS/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml",
line 7.2-7.55
     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/sebastianware/
GrokProjects/ProtonCMS/parts/instance/etc/package-includes/022-
protoncms-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.53
     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/Users/sebastianware/
GrokProjects/ProtonCMS/src/protoncms/configure.zcml", line 4.2-4.22
     ImportError: No module named hurry.query.query

Mvh Sebastian