[Grok-dev] In case you wonder what is happening with the website...

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Jun 26 09:13:23 EDT 2007

On my part, I am currently trying to (re)create my favourite CMS
using Grok (it is currently a Zope 2 TTW hack). This is part of a
customer project, so I hope I pull it off... :) anyway, once this is
done, I will implement the proposed site design with this CMS
(Martijn had a wish to run it on Grok CMS) and if people like it, we
are good to go.

The reason why I am interested in taking "the long route" is because
I would love to develop some cool features that could evolve the Grok
website (if people like them... ;)), but I need to use them in
customer projects to afford the effort.

I hope everybody is having a great summer. In Sweden we just
celebrated Midsummer eve. It is a big thing over here... people tend
not to work all that efficiently the days after... :)

Mvh Sebastian