[Grok-dev] Re: Installing TextIndexNG3 with Grok

Kevin Smith kevin at mcweekly.com
Tue Jun 26 12:01:26 EDT 2007

Zope3's full text index *is* supported using hurry.query.query.Text.
Zcatalog is a zope2 thing.

As of a few months ago,  textindexng-3  did not work with Zope3.  It
looks like the integration code fell out of step. I'm hoping to have
some time to spend on it next quarter as I would like to use it on one
of my projects.

HTH,

Kevin Smith