[Grok-dev] Re: shortcut to methods

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Mar 19 14:21:31 EDT 2007

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
[snip]
> Note that this doesn't have to be part of core Grok. It could be a
> separate package, e.g. megrok.json.

I think it *should* be part of the grok core, as I'd like decent AJAX
support to be part of Grok's out of the box experience, just like XMLRPC
is now just there. It's something I think modern web frameworks should
support (TurboGears does, for instance).

I realize that KSS offers a lot more, but I don't know much about it and
we want to enable people who already know how to do ajaxy stuff to have
an easy time with Grok.