[Grok-dev] Simple sources for Zope 3

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:32:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

On 3/21/07, Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally got around to release this:
> http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/zc.sourcefactory/0.1DEV-r73411

Excelent documentation!
In a grok pythonic way it would not be that different from what you
discribed in the doctest.
This proves that even if people that does not know anything about
zope3, if they read the doctests they could easily integrate it with
grok because no third party configuration would be necessary.

Awesome.

Cheers,
Fernando