[Grok-dev] some ideas concerning skins and theming

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Mar 22 13:55:32 EDT 2007

Hi Lennart. Not sure, but I thought you may wish to be aware of it since
I read you were interested in ideas. It too is being developed as an
alternative to zpt. It allows for the easy incorporation of css and uses
the approach of a main template that can be subclassed and where xml is
manipulated easily in a standard way.

Regards,
David