[Grok-dev] model not getting persisted

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:41:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

On 3/22/07, Tim Terlegård <tim at se.linux.org> wrote:
> If I have a model like this the x variable won't survive a server
> restart.
>
> class MyModel(grok.Model):
>     x = PersistentList()

I don't think it works even in a plain zope3.
Some time ago I've created a adapter for annotaions that had
PersistentList and PersistentDict and the *only* way to have it
persisted was having then initialized like you did you the second
example.

Reasons for that not work? I don't know :D

Cheers,
Fernando