[Grok-dev] Re: First grok package

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Mar 23 17:09:58 EDT 2007

Kevin Teague wrote:
> Looks like a good start!
>
> I've put a link to the TFWS apps on the Grok home page in the "What does
> Grok code look like?" section. Let me know if you want the wording
> adjusted.
>
> I installed the apps, and they both seem to run fine. I've only glanced
> over the source code a bit, but it looks very clean :)
>
> A couple hiccups in the install process:
>
>  * For the StoryBoard app, I had to install PIL for my Python build.
> There should be a note about PIL in INSTALL.txt.

Some comments without even having had the chance yet look at this. The
link to the SVN is broken:

http://projects.treefernwebservices.co.nz/tfws-grok/browser/trunk/

No way to refer to its egg (if there is one?) from the package's
'setup.py'? That way the egg will be downloaded and installed
automatically whenever someone runs a buildout (assuming you are using
buildout. I wanted to check using the SVN browse :)