[Grok-dev] timte-json branch

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Mar 23 18:07:55 EDT 2007

Hey Tim,

I'd like to move the timte-json branch forward so we can merge it. Do I
understand it correctly that currently you haven't added tests for the
new functionality on the branch? We require tests (probably functional
tests in this case) for this to be added to Grok.

You would want to test the basic functionality, check whether not too
many attributes get exposed as methods, and check some basic security
cases, similar to the way XMLRPC security works (I believe we have
method-level security using decorators for this now, but Christian and
Philipp can tell you more)