[Grok-dev] Re: coordinating EuroPython Grok talks

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:17:16 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:

> > Also, I will be assisting with the proposal review process and will
> > advocate/champion all good Grok submissions. I believe there is room
> > for two Grok talks in addition to other Zope 3 talks :-)
>
> W00t! I'll be happy to propose a talk in addition to Martijn then.
>
> Is a shootout planned again?

There's not one planned, but 1) there's nothing planned yet, and 2)
that doesn't mean we can't have one. Hopefully, there will be at least
two web dev platforms represented this year that weren't there last
year (Grok and Nevow). Was Pylons part of the shootout last year? 2-3
different participant could make it a whole new show :-)