[Grok-dev] Re: heading layout on website

Darryl Cousins darryl at darrylcousins.net.nz
Thu Mar 29 19:41:40 EDT 2007

Hi Philipp,

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 21:16 +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2007, at 18:22 , Darryl Cousins wrote:
> > It will be a simple task to add documents to the site given the rest
> > file to generate from. Hopefully as the site grows a better solution
> > will be found - grok.cms or grok.wiki?.
> >
> > If you really want to get those extra files out of grok/doc I could
> > simply keep a copy here and generate the html to upload.
>
> Martijn seems to be fine with it, so let's leave'em there for now...

Cool. Just sing out when something needs to be done.

> > BTW Philipp. How is nudgenudge? I borrowed your sign up form for my
> > AddUser form with validation for passwords and email (my formlib
> > problems ;-!). I've also integrated plone.portlets which is doing me
> > just nicely.
>
> Wow! Is your code available somewhere?

Sample site is the module that I've begun incorporating user management
and uses portlet code.
http://projects.treefernwebservices.co.nz/tfws-grok/browser/tfws/trunk/src/tfws/samplesite/

General portlet implementation (closely follows plone.app.portlets) is
here:
http://projects.treefernwebservices.co.nz/tfws-grok/browser/tfws/trunk/src/tfws/portlets/

I'm pretty sure I've set up anonymous checkout:

svn://treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/tfws-grok/tfws/trunk

(Likely i18n and storyboard are broken while I've worked on samplesite.)

There is still a way to go. One step at a time and my truck needs the
brakes overhauled today. :)

> As far as NudgeNudge is concerned, I really need to get into shape so
> that it's presentable to the outside world as some sort of prototype.
> I'll let you guys know :).
>
> > Thank you key players for taking the zcml out of zope3!
>
> This sounds almost quotable :)

Quote away!

Regards,
Darryl