[Grok-dev] Re: Tutorial fails on creating project, looking for Sample/.../paster_plugins.txt

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Mar 31 14:49:57 EDT 2007

Alec Munro wrote:
[error with grokproject]

No, unfortunately not, so let's wait for Philipp. :)

What grokproject command did you try to run that generated this error? I
can find that paster_plugins.txt file in a Sample project I generated
earlier. It just contains the following:

PasteScript

> Thanks, and it's really exciting to see so much activity on this.

Thanks for checking it out! I'm sorry your first attempt resulted in an
error; that's obviously not the goal. I hope we can figure out what
happened here so we can fix things. Who knows how many people tried this
and never reported the error, after all...