[Grok-dev] Benefits of Grok -- please contribute

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Sun May 13 18:10:46 EDT 2007

Hi all!

These would be useful questions to get answered from as many
different perspectives as possible in order to create a strong and
compelling message:

(you can keep the answers short, just so one gets the point)

1 What does a developer look for when choosing a web development
framework?

2 What does a manager look for when choosing a web development
framework?

3 Which frameworks are direct competitors to Grok?

4 What are the benefits of choosing Grok (over "competing" frameworks)?

5 What might be considered drawbacks with Grok compared to
"competing" frameworks?

6 If someone explained Grok in an article or review in a single
paragraph, what would we want it to say?

7 If I described a "beginner" Grok newbie, what features in Grok
would interest him the most?

8 If I described an "advanced" Grok newbie, what features in Grok
would interest him the most?

9a Is there a silver bullet? (Something that if one gets it, just
puts Grok in a class of itself with regards to competitors)
9b Is the silver bullet easy to explain?

Regards Sebastian