[Grok-dev] Re: Skinning/themeing

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri May 18 18:23:13 EDT 2007

Lennart Regebro wrote:
[snip]
> If I understand you correctly, what you are actuallysuggesting, is to
> use IResult as a way of doing skinning/theming/composing of the page,
> with XSLT type thingymajigs.
>
> I think, in fact, this is the exact same thing as Martijn suggested
> and I propose, except that you explicitly name IResult as the place to
> do it. :-)

Yes, Gary has been doing nice work making IResult more useful for this
in Zope 3.4. I knew about this work so was going to look into this when
we got around to our theming plans. We have a lot of details to work
out, but hopefully we can build on top of this infrastructure.

Thanks Gary for bringing them up; now we have Lennart aware of this
stuff as well!