[Grok-dev] Re: Organizing the further development effort

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat May 26 02:36:32 EDT 2007

On 5/26/07, Uli Fouquet <uli at gnufix.de> wrote:
> I have seen it and personally would _love_ to see something like this in
> the admin-UI.

I agree, big friendly buttons is nice in the admin UI. That's a big
problem with Zope currently, and especielly Plone. "The admin
interface is what? A big list of things called portal_something?
Except some aren't called that? Oh, great..." ;-)

Uli:
> Would you mind me to 'steal' some of your artwork for the admin interface?
Sebastian:
> >  I would be happy
> > to give some feedback on the admin interface too. I could probably
> > also supply some graphics bits and pieces so we could make it look
> > nice(r than any other admin interface on the planet...:p).

Me:
Yeah! It would be utterly cool if the website and the admin UI has
similar look and feel.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64