[Grok-dev] [off-topic] request to improve zc.relationship docs (was Re: Implementing an N-to-N relationship)

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon May 28 13:20:12 EDT 2007

On May 28, 2007, at 1:00 PM, Fernando Correa Neto wrote:

> I remember that reading the zc.relationship book (README.txt :-) ) was
> something difficult to get (not impossible).  As Martijn said, it's
> low level and for my application at that time, was something that I
> couldn't afford.

As an aside, I recognize that the zc.relationship index docs are a
bit daunting.  To some degree it is because it is a low level tool.
OTOH, I'm sure it could be improved, and contributions to improve the
docs would be quite welcome. :-)

The plone.relations readme (package based on zc.relationship) is at
least more fun: http://dev.plone.org/plone/browser/plone.relations/
trunk/plone/relations/README.txt

Gary