[Grok-dev] Re: How do I install Grokstar?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue May 29 08:59:02 EDT 2007

Hey,

While Philipp may be right, the place where you all innocence tried to
add it isn't the right place.

Try adding it here in setup.py:

      install_requires=['setuptools',
                        'grok',
                        'zc.catalog == 1.1.1',
                        'hurry.query',
                        'hurry.workflow',
                        ],

It's not in there now, as hurry.query actually pulls in zc.catalog as
a dependency anyway. But since hurry.query doesn't specify it wants an
older one, we suspect it pulls in a newer one which then starts
pulling in Zope 3.4 eggs.

Again, I will look into this wednesday, as this might not be the only
thing to fix to get it working.