[Grok-dev] Re: Alternative look for grok.zope.org

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue May 29 09:19:05 EDT 2007

Okidoki. I was worried that I was pushing to hard that people felt I
was advocating change just for the sake of change. Thanks for being
clear!

Anyway, there will be another couple of days until I have something
new to show. I will create a proposal that is in the same state of
completeness as the Yellow Glass version but based on the Cave
Painting style. It will probably evolve a bit.

Regards Sebastian