[Grok-dev] Re: grok reference - test URL

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed May 30 05:11:19 EDT 2007

> I can only urge you to get those soon. Uli has apparently started some
> work on the reference as well, unaware of your large progress. In fact,
> I was unaware of how far you got already, too. I wish you had checked in
> sooner :/

I kept a close eye on the repository, so any work on the reference
checked in would have caught my attention. And I only started actually
*doing* something yesterday :-)

But you're complete right of course - I'm sending in the
contrib.agreem. right away :-)

> Btw, I tried to keep the interfaces in grok.interfaces up to date with
> the public API (of grok/__init__.py as well as the components). I think
> they can serve as a good start for populating empty reference pages.
> They can also serve as a guidance of what should be included in the
> reference and what not...

Ah, right, that should be good guide. Thanks.

kind regards,
jw
--
Jan-Wijbrand Kolman