[Grok-dev] Re: Convenience method: `chooseName`

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Nov 8 08:25:05 EST 2007

Am Dienstag, den 06.11.2007, 14:56 +0100 schrieb Martijn Faassen:
> Christian Theune wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > what about providing a convenience methods (on AddView) to choose a name
> > for an object? This should do the normal invocation for a name chooser.
> >
> > FYI: We just moved this to our own AddForm class that inherits
> > grok.AddForm and provides this functionality. Maybe it's interesting for
> > others as well.
>
> Sounds like a reasonable addition. If you have it with tests please add
> it to the trunk, but please wait until after the 0.11 release today.

Ok, I'll try to look through our other extensions to the forms as well.
I'm not sure I can get this done during the sprint on the weekend but
OTOH maybe I do.

I'll keep it on my todo list.

Hopefully I can join back a bit more to the core team of grok again as
we're really starting to use grok at gocept now.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany