[Grok-dev] Re: Grok 0.11 released!

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:02:33 EST 2007

Tres Seaver wrote:
> The new grok-0.11.cfg adds dependencies on eggs which should *not* exist:
snip
> Whoever released those two eggs (the '.dev-r#####' ones) need to release
> "real" updated packages, and then grok 0.11.1 should be released using them.

Yes *sigh* we know. But at least we we're able to release _something_
that _kinda_ reliably works _now_. For 1.0 we shouldn't depend on these
anymore, if you ask me.

The .dev-r#### packages came as a result of updating one of the
dependencies - I think it was the zope.server part - that was needed for
the REST support.

 > DEATH TO FAUX PACKAGES!

yeah!

regards,