[Grok-dev] grok.zope.org status?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Tue Nov 13 10:29:39 EST 2007

Kevin Teague <kevin at bud.ca> writes:

> What we need to do before launch:
>  * Content:
>     - start polishing up the content until we are happy enough with
>       it to launch

You might already intend this, but, to be clear: I'll suggest that
launching should not be contingent upon having any content but what
grok.org has already.  Once the front page, "about" page, tutorial,
mini-tutorials, and the code they link to is in place, it should go
live.  In other words, we should bring the new site live at the very
earliest moment that doing so would not be a step backwards in
content; otherwise, I'm afraid we won't get the new site up this year.