[Grok-dev] grok.zope.org status?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Tue Nov 13 11:23:37 EST 2007

"Lennart Regebro" <regebro at gmail.com> writes:

> On Nov 13, 2007 4:29 PM, Brandon Craig Rhodes <brandon at rhodesmill.org> wrote:
>
>> You might already intend this, but, to be clear: I'll suggest that
>> launching should not be contingent upon having any content but what
>> grok.org has already.
>
> To be blunt: There will not be any content until there is a website.
> Waiting for content before publishing the website means there will
> never be a website.

So you think we should be planning to move the new site into place as
grok.zope.org *before* we have moved over the home page, the "about"
page, the tutorial, and the mini-tutorials?  Then I'm glad I made the
statement I did, because I disagree.  I think having the same content
as the site has today should be prerequisite to going live.