[Grok-dev] Re: grok.zope.org status?

Kevin Teague kevin at bud.ca
Sun Nov 18 19:36:50 EST 2007

> I'd suggest using a slightly bigger font for the main page titles.
> Also, the yellow-on-grey links in the left column (under Grok News)
> are difficult to read here.

Yeah, I'll bump up the main header size some more.

The yellow-on-grey should now be blue-on-grey. Refresh your browser
cache? Although the hover styles of the nav portlet should perhaps be
applied to the other left column portlets.

> Also, which version of PloneHelpCenter are you using? I think there
> may be be an updated version for Plone 3 in svn that fixes some
> visual issues (specifially, "send to" etc being at the top instead
> of the bottom of the page).

I've just got PHC 1.5 alpha1 installed ATM. I've got "look into an
updated version of PHC" on my to-do-quite-soon list.