[Grok-dev] Re: grok.testing.grok_component problems

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Nov 20 09:33:23 EST 2007

Martijn Faassen wrote:
[snip]
> What can we do about this? This is an essential use case for
> grok_component. It's really nice to be able to register adapters in
> tests like that.

I've fixed this problem now on the 0.11 branch and trunk. The problem
was that even though grok_component was tested, it wasn't tested in a
standalone doctest (only in a module). I've added a test in Grok to test
it in a standalone doctest exposing the problem, and I've released a fix
for the actual problem in Martian 0.9.2.