[Grok-dev] Re: Neanderthal sprint topics

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:55:55 EDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se> wrote:
> In Turbo Gears, the main motivation of having to push all of the data
> explicitly to the template was to make it easy to  access the same
> view method (skipping the template) for ajax stuff.

I don't think we should force people who don't want to do Ajax stuff
to do much more work just to make it easier for Ajax stuff. :-) I vote
for keeping context by default. If you don't want it, you will be
allowed to override the code that puts it into the namespace. ;-)

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64