[Grok-dev] Re: Admin UI name change suggestion

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Oct 5 04:18:50 EDT 2007

On 10/4/07, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> I suspect the majority of sites will run a single grok app per instance.

I am not so sure about that, Wichert. In fact, I think one of the
advantages of the current way of doing things is encouraging the
development of sites as a collection of small apps, each with their
own lifecycles, a not as one huge monolithic app which has to be
upgraded all at once.

Also, I have only taught one Grok class so far, but the students were
not confused about the need to install their apps as components inside
the Zope server.

Cheers,

Luciano