[Grok-dev] How does the grokkers actually work in grok?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:34:14 EDT 2007

On 10/5/07, Fernando Correa Neto <fcdoth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've been playing with a extension for grok that will allow the use of
> Buffet (megrok.buffet acutally).

Cool. At the sprint here me and Guido W has implemented support for
Genshi. As a part of that we have made implementing other templating
languages much simpler, and this would probably affect you.

You may therefore want to take a look at the regebro-guido-templates
branch of Grok. There will hopefully be a document in
http://svn.zope.org/grok/branches/regebro-guido-templates/doc/minitutorials/template-languages.txt
soon (say tomorrow evening) that documents how to do that. Buffet
should be pluggable that way I guess.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64