[Grok-dev] grok-0.10.2 released

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:55:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the 0.10.2 release of Grok!

I just uploaded this release to the cheesehop and updated the
releaseinfo on http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo. In other words: new
projects created with grokproject, will start using this release right away.

To upgrade an existing project from 0.10.1 to 0.10.2 you have to:

   1) change the 'extends' directive in your project's buildout.cfg to
      point to http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/grok-0.10.2.cfg

   2) run bin/buildout in your project, to update the dependencies
      including the 0.10.2 egg of Grok itself

A question:

   * Does this bugfix release warrant a full-fledged announcement like
with the 0.10.1 release - which was way more important than this one.

kind regards,
jw