[Grok-dev] tests for pluggable templates?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Fri Oct 26 08:40:43 EDT 2007

I wanted to experiment with the code in the "regebro-guido-templates"
branch; for example, to learn more about __grok_module__ and whether
it can be avoided.  I will need to know whether each change I make
breaks the pluggable templates or not.  But looking through the
branch, I don't find any unit or functional tests that exercise the
pluggable template logic, so I will have no way of knowing whether I
break them or not!

Have I not looked in the right places for the tests?  And, if they are
indeed absent, would it be okay if I started adding some functional
tests to the branch with some commits of my own?